Sunday, July 21, 2013

Some woodcarvings I've done since January:

A 3 5/8" tall by 1 1/2" wide celtic spoon carved for my wife, Michelle, from pine and coated with semi-gloss Minwax Polyacrylic.


A 2 7/8" tall by 2 7/8" wide heart shaped chip carving pin carved for my wife, Michelle, from basswood and coated with semi-gloss Minwax Polyacrylic.


A 3 1/2" tall by 2 1/4" wide egg shaped chip carving pin carved for a customer's request from basswood and coated with satin Minwax Polyacrylic.


An 3 inch diameter earth day face pin carved for my wife, Michelle, from basswood and painted in acrylic paints and coated with semi-gloss Minwax Polyacrylic.


A 3 inch tall by 2 1/2 wide by 1 1/2 " deep sitting Whittlebear carved for my wife, Michelle, from pine and highlighted with acrylic paints and coated with semi-gloss Minwax Polyacrylic.


A 3 inch tall by 2 1/2" wide Liberty Bell pin carved for my wife, Michelle, from basswood and painted in acrylic paints and sprayed with Krylon Matte Finish.


A 3 1/2" tall by 1 1/4" German Nutcracker pin carved for my wife, Michelle, from basswood and painted in acrylic paints and sprayed with Krylon Matte Finish.





No comments:

Post a Comment